committed this change
Use MacOS native APIs instead of GUSI.
And additional Mac path handling improvements.
- rewrote file_dirscan and file_time to use MacOS native API
(PBGetCatInfo). This means GUSI is no longer needed, which should
make Jam more stable and ever so slightly faster under MacOS.
- no trailing colons on directories. This has the effect of allowing
rules to recursively process paths under MacOS (which makes MacOS just
like every other platform in this respect).
- extra timestamp check for possible volume names under MacOS
- case-sensitivity OFF for MacOS
Jamfile and Build.mpw
- altered to remove GUSI header search paths and libraries. This
complicates the Jamfile - perhaps these changes should be merged
into the Jambase.
to cycle through the changes.