// -*- mode: C++; tab-width: 4; -*-
// vi:ts=8 sw=4 noexpandtab autoindent
* Copyright 2011 Perforce Software. All rights reserved.
* This file is part of Perforce - the FAST SCM System.
* netsupport - Utility definitions for network support
* Symbols Defined:
* RAF_NAME, RAF_PORT
* - Address translation option flags
* These are also defined in "rpc/rpc.h" so
* that rpc clients don't need access to " net / * ";
* this is arguably wrong, but it's the way it is.
* Making net use the rpc definitions would create
* a circular dependency. Perhaps the correct fix
* is to make rpc and all of its clients dependent
* on net and use the definitions here, but that's
* ugly too. So for now we'll leave the duplicate
* definitions and just be careful (these names and
* values are very stable).
* NB: These names and values must match those in
# define RAF_NAME 0x01 // get symbolic name
# define RAF_PORT 0x02 // append port number