MANIFEST LICENSE.txt RELNOTES.txt clientuserruby.cpp clientuserruby.h example.rb gc_hack.h p4clientapi.cpp p4clientapi.h p4conf.rb p4.cpp p4error.h p4error.cpp p4mapmaker.cpp p4mapmaker.h p4mergedata.cpp p4mergedata.h p4result.cpp p4result.h p4rubydebug.h p4specdata.h p4specdata.cpp specmgr.cpp specmgr.h undefdups.h Version lib/P4.rb test.rb test/00_setup.rb test/01_info.rb test/02_environment.rb test/03_client.rb test/04_files.rb test/10_password.rb test/11_maps.rb test/12_specs.rb test/13_server.rb test/14_output.rb test/15_track.rb test/99_cleanup.rb
2014.2.0.pre1 Reorganization to support ruby Gem builds.
The gem may not be immediately available since the rubygems.org credentials seem
to be lost due to a hardware failure. In the meantime, this source should be
testable against Linux and OS X.
Precompiled builds will not be made available until Windows can be supported,
which requires MinGW-w64 builds. (Note: this is a *fork* of MinGW, and not the
same project, our MinGW builds are incompatible.) Once available it should be
relatively straightfoward to use the rake-compile system to create crosscompiled
builds for Windows, OS X, and Linux on the same build machine.
Most tasks should be completed via rake in the future. There may be remnants of
the old build system in here, no longer in use.
Imported from Git
Author: Tristan Juricek <email@example.com> 1415835954 -0800
Committer: Tristan Juricek <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1415836357 -0800
Delete obsolete test runner: 'rake test' does the trick
now, and fix up the manifest file
Add a 'make test' target that calls 'rake test' and
a Rakefile that loads and runs all the unit tests.
Reformatted p4conf.rb while I was there and added a vim
modeline so righteous editors will get the correct settings
Update MANIFEST with missing source and tests.
Follow-on change to change 505980.
Add resolve test case
Before beginning work on ActionResolve, let's add a unit test for content
Pull 10.2 changes to main
Pick up missing changes in p10.2 and integrate to main.
As part of the integrate I also moved the unit tests '16_streams.rb' and
'17_streaming_handler.rb' because the integration introduced collisions with
the unit test names. Updated MANIFEST with new names for unit tests and also
added '98_unicode.rb', which was missing from it.
Updated MANIFEST to include new source and tests. Forgot to do this before
and building from the tarball was failing (thanks for spotting this mdavies!).
Also updated 'get_version()' in makemodule.rb. This was adding an empty
string to the end of the version string, causing a dot at the end of the extracted
|#10||14583||psoccard||Added support for -Ztrack|
Make new class P4::Message for returning Error objects
to the user. Currently handles errors and warnings, but
could potentially be used for output too (might bloat
people's code though).
Essentially, if you're using a 2010.2 or later client,
or if you've set your api_level to 68 or higher, the
P4#errors and P4#warnings arrays will be populated
with P4::Message objects instead of strings. Users of
older API's, or those who set their api_level to 67
or lower in their scripts will get the old behaviour.
P4::Message objects have the following methods:
severity() - returns the severity
generic() - returns the generic code
to_s() - converts the message to a string
inspect() - returns a string showing the message details.
User-visible enhancement documented in p4rubynotes.txt
Add test harness for Spec parsing.
No functional change
Enable P4Ruby to handle jobspec fields with names that end in
numbers. Previously these were mistaken for entries in list
fields (wlist, llist).
This change introduces SpecDataRuby, a subclass of SpecData that
reads from/writes to Ruby P4::Spec objects. That makes it a snap
to parse and format specs using the same code the server does,
and that fixes this bug very neatly, and probably makes it faster
I've also replaced the manual parsing of the specdef strings with
an implementation that uses the Spec, and SpecElem classes. That's
also going to be more reliable in the long run.
This change will be ported to P4Perl, P4Python, and should probably
also go into the upcoming P4PHP.
User-visible bug fix documented in p4rubynotes.txt
Add support for the MapApi class in P4Ruby. This change adds a new
class, P4::Map, to P4Ruby's canon. The methods on P4::Map are:
P4::Map.new - Constructor
P4::Map.load - Load a map from an array
P4::Map.join - Join two maps to create a third
P4::Map#clear - Empty a map
P4::Map#count - Return the number of entries
P4::Map#empty? - Tests whether a map object is empty
P4::Map#translate - Translate a string through a map
P4::Map#includes? - Tests whether a path is mapped
P4::Map#lhs - Returns the left side as an array
P4::Map#rhs - Returns the right side as an array
P4::Map#to_a - Returns the map as an array
(Note, the first three are class methods, the rest instance methods)
There is also P4::Map#reverse(), but I'm not documenting that yet as
I'm not sure I understand the semantics of reversing complex maps
User-visible enhancement documented in p4rubynotes.txt and slated
for 2008.2 release.
|#5||14527||tony||Rename LICENSE to LICENSE.txt and RELNOTES to RELNOTES.txt|
Replace old P4Ruby documentation with a RELNOTES file, (and
ultimately, Doug's new manual), and update the MANIFEST to
match (and include the new tests)
I've also removed the old installer files as our new installer
won't use them.
Remove docs from tarball - they're outdated now, and Doug's new
doc will be the master.
Update MANIFEST and makedist to build tarball using new Version
Add P4Ruby 1.5944 to main as start-point for the first
productized release of P4Ruby