Implement p4login.bat properly with powershell.
Fix to @27817
Re-added Windows SDP files deleted in @26659.
Removing out-of-date files and ancient utilities.
Updating SDP Guide for Windows with includes to various .ps1 scripts
Add new sync-replica.ps1 and call it from sync_replica.bat
Routine merge to dev from main using:
p4 merge -b perforce_software-sdp-dev
|#3||15701||tom_tyler||Routine merge down using 'p4 merge -b perforce_software-sdp-dev'.|
Added settings for P4TRUST and P4ENVIRO to both Linux and Windows environments.
Removed '#!/bin/bash' line from to of p4_vars.tempate, as the generarted p4_vars
file is intended to be sourced rather than executed directly (and to avoid
starting an unnecessary subshell).
Also removed execute bit (undoing 'chmod +x') from p4_vars.template, just to
emphaisze its intended use.
|#1||10961||tom_tyler||Merge down from main.|
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.