* Handles running as root instead of OSUSER.
* Added Warnings (as opposed to only Errors).
* Accounted for more checks already being run.
* Added checks license:
- Indicates if license is perpetual
- Warns if no license
- Error if license expired, or expires within 14 days
* Changed shellcheck strategy for handling sourced files, replacing
'source' directives with 'disable' directives for SC1090/1091
(related to shellchecking sourced files). Having 'source'
directives that refer to the 'as deployed' structure (i.e. to
paths under /p4/common) works best when shellchecking on a live
system, but makes shellcheking in a development workspace harder.