0.06 Wed Dec 20 23:19:15 EST 2000
- bin/vcp: Added --versions, which loads all modules and checks them
for a $VERSION and print the results out. This should help with
diagnosing out-of-sync modules.
- Added $VERSION vars to a few modules :-). Forgot to increment any
- VCP::Dest::cvs: The directory "deeply" was not being `cvs add`ed on
paths like "a/deeply/nested/file", assuming "deeply" had no files
- VCP::Dest::revml: fixed a bug that was causing files with a lot of
linefeeds to be emitted in base64 instead of deltaed. This means
most text files.
- Various minor cleanups of diagnostics and error messages, including
exposing "Can't locate Foo.pm" when a VCP::Source or VCP::Dest
module depends on a module that's not installed, as reported by