Enhanced P4DTG init script:
* Now removes 'stop' file on startup, eliminating a manual step.
* Provides useful error message if a P4DTG error file is found.
* Provides a '-f' flag to move P4DTG error file aside and start anyway,
but with a good error message telling the user to review the error
file first. (Typically errors are just related to p4d being down.)
* Made 'stop' wait for and confirm shutdown.
* Made 'stop' error out if already stopped.
* Made 'start' error out if already started.
* Made 'restart' robust (by making stop wait for confirmed shutdown).
* Cosmetic and output tweaks.