Implement p4login.bat properly with powershell.
Fix to @27817
Re-added Windows SDP files deleted in @26659.
Removing out-of-date files and ancient utilities.
Updating SDP Guide for Windows with includes to various .ps1 scripts
Add new sync-replica.ps1 and call it from sync_replica.bat
Routine merge to dev from main using:
p4 merge -b perforce_software-sdp-dev
|#1||10961||tom_tyler||Merge down from main.|
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.