Released SDP 2016.2.20755 (2016/09/29).
Copy Up using 'p4 copy -r -b perforce_software-sdp-dev'.
Replaced the big license comment block with a shortened
form referencing the LICENSE file included with the SDP
package, and also by the URL for the license file in
Put in a better check for offline_db being OK. Previous one had nested if which didn't always work.
Make daily/weekly look more similar (refactor) for ease of update.
Added semaphore file to indicate state of the offline database and added check into
the backup process to fail if the state of the offline db is not good.
|#2||15191||russell_jackson||Added semaphote to check for already running backup process.|
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.