|#6||20767||C. Thomas Tyler||
Released SDP 2016.2.20755 (2016/09/29).
Copy Up using 'p4 copy -r -b perforce_software-sdp-dev'.
|#5||15856||C. Thomas Tyler||
Replaced the big license comment block with a shortened
form referencing the LICENSE file included with the SDP
package, and also by the URL for the license file in
Put in a better check for offline_db being OK.
Previous one had nested if which didn't always work.
Make daily/weekly look more similar (refactor) for ease of update.
|#3||15193||Russell C. Jackson (Rusty)||
Added semaphore file to indicate state of the offline database and added check into
the backup process to fail if the state of the offline db is not good.
|#2||15191||Russell C. Jackson (Rusty)||Added semaphote to check for already running backup process.|
|#1||10872||C. Thomas Tyler||
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.