|#6||22924||robert_cowham||Ensure recovery from offline created checkpoint|
|#5||20536||robert_cowham||Remove .bat files now replaced by .ps1 equivalents|
Routine merge to dev from main using:
p4 merge -b perforce_software-sdp-dev
|#3||15701||tom_tyler||Routine merge down using 'p4 merge -b perforce_software-sdp-dev'.|
|#2||15375||adrian_waters||Routine merge-down from main->dev|
|#1||10961||tom_tyler||Merge down from main.|
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.