@ECHO off if x%1==x (GOTO Usage) IF %1 == - ( CD /D %OLDPWD% SET OLDPWD=%CD% CD GOTO Exit ) ELSE ( SET OLDPWD=%CD% CD /D %1 CD GOTO Exit ) :Usage ECHO : ECHO : Usage Examples: ECHO : GO X:\some\dir # Don't need to do "X:" first. ECHO : ECHO : OR ECHO : ECHO : GO - # Go back to prior dir. ECHO : :Exit
Removing out-of-date files and ancient utilities.
Updating SDP Guide for Windows with includes to various .ps1 scripts
Add new sync-replica.ps1 and call it from sync_replica.bat
|#3||22873||C. Thomas Tyler||
Recovered go.bat accidentally deleted in @20536, which removed several *.bat
files obsoleted by superior PowerShell scripts. But go.bat isn't obsolete!
Recovered with 'p4 undo //guest/perforce_software/sdp/dev/Server/Windows/p4/common/bin/go.bat@20536'.
|#2||20536||Robert Cowham||Remove .bat files now replaced by .ps1 equivalents|
|#1||10961||C. Thomas Tyler||Merge down from main.|
|#1||10872||C. Thomas Tyler||
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.