Recovered go.bat accidentally deleted in @20536, which removed several *.bat
files obsoleted by superior PowerShell scripts. But go.bat isn't obsolete!
Recovered with 'p4 undo //guest/perforce_software/sdp/dev/Server/Windows/p4/common/bin/go.bat@20536'.
|#2||20536||robert_cowham||Remove .bat files now replaced by .ps1 equivalents|
|#1||10961||tom_tyler||Merge down from main.|
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.