|#21||28837||tom_tyler||Updated docs for r22.1 release.|
Changed email address for Perforce Support.
#review-28772 @amo @robert_cowham
|#19||28717||robert_cowham||Clarify powershell command to download exes.|
|#18||28598||robert_cowham||Add instructions for SSL|
|#17||28597||robert_cowham||Add comments about using Powershell to download files.|
Updated :revnumber: and :revdate: fields for *.adoc files
|#15||28320||robert_cowham||Added tip about Windows Scheduled Task priorities.|
Fixed oversight in documentation, describing how to check the
SDP Version file.
For Windows SDP, added doc for setting up P4Admin Desktop Shortcut.
Skipped PDF generation.
|#12||27881||robert_cowham||Update to include p4login.bat/ps1 changes|
|#11||27869||robert_cowham||Update Windows guide re scheduled tasks|
|#10||27812||robert_cowham||Update Windows Guide - live-checkpoint.ps1 should only be run against commit server.|
Added documentation specifc to Gmail "Less sure app access" feature needed to
get SDP email to work with gmail.
Refinements to @27712:
* Resolved one out-of-date file (verify_sdp.sh).
* Added missing adoc file for which HTML file had a change (WorkflowEnforcementTriggers.adoc).
* Updated revdate/revnumber in *.adoc files.
* Additional content updates in Server/Unix/p4/common/etc/cron.d/ReadMe.md.
* Bumped version numbers on scripts with Version= def'n.
* Generated HTML, PDF, and doc/gen files:
- Most HTML and all PDF are generated using Makefiles that call an AsciiDoc utility.
- HTML for Perl scripts is generated with pod2html.
- doc/gen/*.man.txt files are generated with .../tools/gen_script_man_pages.sh.
|#7||27335||tom_tyler||Removed obsolete 3pty files.|
Windows Guide directly includes chunks of the Unix guide for replication etc, with a little
ifdef to avoid Unix only comments.
Fix Makefile and add missing generated man page.
Update with some checklists for failover to ensure valid.
Update to v2020.1
Add Usage sections where missing to Unix guide
Refactor the content in Unix guide to avoid repetition and make things read more sensibly.
Add section on server host naming conventions
Clarify HA and DR, and update links across docs
Fix doc structure for Appendix numbering
Make sure we use svcinst.exe not instsrv.exe
Add notes for SDP-functions.ps1
Add section on email troubleshooting and mention use of stunnel if required (where implicit SSL is used by server).
Removing out-of-date files and ancient utilities.
Updating SDP Guide for Windows with includes to various .ps1 scripts
Add new sync-replica.ps1 and call it from sync_replica.bat
|#1||26631||robert_cowham||New AsciiDoc version of Windows SDP guide|