# This file is sourced in by sdp_sync.sh # This list includes all Helix server hosts in the topology. ALL_SDP_HOSTS="perforce-101-bos perforce-102-bos perforce-103-sfo perforce-104-tok" # This list includes all replicas. This list is suitable for doing 'p4 pull -lj' # checks. SDP_REPLICA_HOSTS="perforce-102-bos perforce-103-sfo perforce-104-tok" # The following are remote hosts. This may be a shorter list, since some hosts # might share the /depotdata volume from a SAN. SDP_REMOTE_HOSTS="perforce-103-sfo perforce-104-tok" # The following are hosts are routinely updated by sdp_sync.sh. This includes # the master host, perforce-101, plus the remote hosts. Be sure to exclude any # hosts that share /p4/common/bin (typically the /depotdata volume). SDP_SYNC_HOSTS="perforce-101-bos perforce-103-sfo perforce-104-tok"
|#3||18619||russell_jackson||Updating main with current changes.|
Change 1864 on 2015/12/09 by email@example.com
* Added '-c' flag to check crontabs on each SDP host and compare
against those versioned in /p4/common/etc/cron.d.
* Added checking for required variables in sdp_hosts.cfg.
* Added '-s/-m' options to do 'p4 status [-m]' checks in key
SDP directories, adding SDP_STATUS_DIRS setting to sdp_hosts.cfg
to define key directories to do a 'p4 status [-m]' check in.
* Added 'p4 opened' check in SDP workspaces.
* Fixed path dependency by specifying '$P4BIN' instead of 'p4' on
* Corrected placement of VERBOSITY to achieve intended default
* Minor code cleanup.
* Doc updates and corrections.
* Fixed issue with sending emails by adding a mising bash lib.
Added new global_replica_status.sh script v1.0.1 to query status
of replicas on all replica hosts configured with the SDP.
Renamed sdp_sync.cfg to more generic sdp_hosts.cfg, as it is
now used by both sdp_sync.sh and global_replica_status.sh.
* Changed '-h <hosts>' flag to '-H <hosts> to avoid conflict
with the '-h' (help) flag.
* Fixed bug with default P4U_LOG setting.
* Refined command line processing and environment handling.
* Updated with latest changes from template.sh, so it now
picks accepts the '-V' (show version info) flag.
|#1||10148||tom_tyler||Promoted the Perforce Server Deployment Package to The Workshop.|