|#8||21338||C. Thomas Tyler||
Released SDP 2016.2.21328 (2016/12/16).
Copy Up using 'p4 copy -r -b perforce_software-sdp-dev'.
|#7||20353||C. Thomas Tyler||
Released SDP 2016.1.20348.
Copy Up using 'p4 copy -r -b perforce_software-sdp-dev',
with selective removal of changes related to work-in-progress
|#6||19414||C. Thomas Tyler||Released SDP/MultiArch/2016.1/19410 (2016/05/17).|
|#5||18619||Russell C. Jackson (Rusty)||Updating main with current changes.|
Reduce references to p4master_run.
Fix comment re Windows and c:\p4 as convenience dir.
Update copyright and main footer date.
|#3||16689||adrian_waters||Include information for using systemd/systemctl for enabling services|
Remove ref to incremental verify, mention internal LDAP integration, clarify OSUSER/OSGROUP settings, formatting tidyups
- p4verify_incremental.sh was deprecated in chgl 11466 so remove from doc
- in initial server setup section, referred to user/group p4admin (& ADMINUSER); change to perforce/perforce to reflect mkdirs.sh
- mention p4 ldap option for 2014.2+
|#1||11920||Russell C. Jackson (Rusty)||
Changed the name from Linux to Unix.
Moved the files from docx to odt to be more Unix/Linux friendly. Created a
PDF for people using Windows.
Changed the Release Notes to refer to the Workshop rather than duplicating
change information in that file.
Updated docs to reflect the /p4/common/config changes.
Updated to reference instace_vars.
Also include trouble shooting note on replica syncing.
fix minor errors/typos/formatting
#review-11326 @ttyler @rcowham
Clarify replica syncing and the crontab.
Add section on recovering a replica.
Tidied up the section about configuring of a Replica.
Mention the configure_new_server.sh script to review.
Made some consistent styles for code and related displays.
|#2||11128||Robert Cowham||Refer to README for an upgrade of existing SDP installations|
|#1||10872||C. Thomas Tyler||
Added Windows SDP into The Workshop:
* Combined (back) into Unix SDP structure.
* Avoided adding duplicate files p4verify.pl, p4review.(py,cfg).
* Upgraded 'dist.sh' utility to produce both Unix and Windows
packages (*.tgz and *.zip), adjusting line endings on text
files to be appropriate for Windows prior to packaging.
* Resolve duplication of [template_]configure_new_server.bat.
* Merge test suites for Windows and Unix into a cohesive set.
|#2||10649||C. Thomas Tyler||
Enhanced docs regarding server startup and initial
|#1||10148||C. Thomas Tyler||Promoted the Perforce Server Deployment Package to The Workshop.|